Sunday, December 6, 2020

Strive to Thrive: November 2020

Welcome to Strive to Thrive: November 2020.

This was an exciting month! I launched Kimpossibility Health Experiments, finished Phase I of Healthy Deviant U, and focused on thriving.

Read on to learn more... 

 

Kimpossibility

As promised last month, I launched Kimpossibility "reclaim your health" experiments! I have a group of 14 people who participated in my first two experiments: redefining health and taking a minute in the morning.

It's been inspiring to learn about my participants' experiment experiences and provide a bit of guidance when requested. I even offered some experiments to a couple of my work colleagues when the opportunity presented itself. I'm excited to continue to explore Kimpossibility!

If you missed the launch but want to sign up, it's not too late. I have a few more people who signed up after the launch, so I'll start a second group that is a month behind the first one. You can sign up by sending me your email address in the top right corner of this page

Spotted during a post-Thanksgiving
walk with my son


Happiness Boosters

So many things boosted my happiness this month! Highlights include:

  • Finishing Phase I of Healthy Deviant U (Amplified Awareness). I'm learning so much, and I'm looking forward to Phase II (Preemptive Repair). I'm working towards becoming an HDU Coach.



  • I've been taking care of myself by doing yin yoga more consistently. I actually enjoy doing yoga on Zoom and spreading all of my props out in my basement gym. Sometimes I daydream about becoming certified to teach yoga.

all the yoga props!

  • As I contemplate health, I've been thinking a lot more about what I put in and on my body. The pandemic made it easy to stop coloring my hair and to switch to natural deodorant.  

  • I've been organizing Zoom reunions and catch-ups. It's fun to get a group of people together for a virtual happy hour and a trip down memory lane. It's helping me stay connected to others. 

This KD reunion in early November was good for my soul.
This is the only trip I've taken since the pandemic began!


I hope you'll join me for my upcoming Kimpossibility "reclaim your health" experiments! Sign up in the upper right corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment