Saturday, October 31, 2020

Strive to Thrive: October 2020

 

Welcome to Strive to Thrive: October 2020.

This has been a big month for me. I'm close to finding my purpose! I want to help other people be healthy, and I have some ideas for doing that! 

Read on to learn more... 


Kimpossibility

I've spent the past few years figuring out how to thrive. I've focused on reducing stress and becoming more mindful about the choices I'm making and how they impact my health and well-being. 

I've learned to approach a seeming impossibility by reframing it as a Kimpossibility. A Kimpossibility is something that I have the power to do!


RBG was a "reframing the impossible" trailblazer!
(drawing seen on a recent walk)


I want to teach people what I've learned. I don't know exactly what that will look like, but I'm taking a small step by launching Kimpossibility "reclaim your health" experiments. These will be small experiments that you can do to find ways to be happier and healthier. 

These experiments will be free. You're learning about your health, and I'm learning about what it's like to help people be healthier. If you are interested in participating, you can sign up by sending me your email address in the top right corner of this page. I will never share your email address with someone else, and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you don't see the sign-up area on your phone or tablet, you might need to switch to "desktop view."

Happiness Boosters

So many things boosted my happiness this month! Highlights include:

  • a 1:1 coaching session with the original Healthy Deviant herself, Pilar Gerasimo, where we explored Kimpossibility ideas

I'm learning a lot in HDU!
I can't wait to share it with others!

  • the Spark Hope virtual retreat with Elena Sonino which helped me plant my seeds of intention and inspired me to obtain kimpossibility.com

We made Gal Pal Planters by Mizz Mozaic
during the retreat


Four seedlings are growing already!


  • giving back to the community while enjoying beautiful biweekly flowers (pictures above and below) from ReVased 

If you want to try ReVased, use my referral code
for $10 off: YE6KUFYX

  • hanging the four "elements" puzzles in the gym (up next month, hanging the "rainbow puzzles")

the elements are up

You may recall this photo from
last month - I'm making progress!

  • continuing to consume lots of colorful produce from Imperfect Foods, including new-to-me fruits like persimmons, rambutan, finger limes, and dragon fruit

Dragon fruit is delicious! If you want to try
Imperfect Foods, save $10 with my referral link:
http://imprfct.us/v/kimberly_12395 

I hope you'll join me for my upcoming Kimpossibility "reclaim your health" experiments! Sign up in the upper right corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment