Welcome to from Survive to Thrive: Week 22.
If I'm being honest, this week often felt more like surviving than thriving. The uncertainty and loss of control in our COVID-19 world is getting to me. I had a major meltdown on Friday, but I'm building resilience and bouncing back.
Let's review my week...
Sunday, March 29, 2020
- What will I do with it?
- Do I already have something that can do the job or something similar?
- How often will I use it?
- Where will I store it?
- Is this a need or a want?
- Do I really need it?
- Do I really want it?
- Is there an online coupon or discount?
- Am I just buying it because it's on sale?
- Will I still want this in the next week / month / year?
- Will I pass it on to friends / donate / sell?
- Can it be repaired?
- Is it recyclable?
- Will it end up in a landfill?