|Reston DTP Superhero theme run - start planning your costume now!|
One of the best ways to set yourself up for success is to join a training program.
And if you are in the DC/VA area, consider joining the Potomac River Running Distance Training Program (DTP). Here are the 6 top reasons:
Top 6 Reasons to JoinJoining a training program helps keep you on track and accountable - and it can be a lot of fun! With the =PR= DTP program you have access to:
- In-person coaching guidance to help you set and meet your race goals
- A training plan customized to your individual level and distance
- Twice weekly in-person workouts – one long run & one (optional) track workout
- New running friends to share the training journey with you
- Motivation to get out the door bright & early on those hot, humid summer days
- Discounts to all =PR= races and special in-store promotions
|Reston DTP Pirate theme run - Ahoy Mateys!|
Potomac River Running Distance Training Programs start the weekend of June 18 with an informal run. There are programs in Ashburn, Burke, DC/Georgetown, and Reston. Reston is, of course, my personal favorite and I'm looking forward to training there this summer. (Now I just have to pick a fall goal race)
Learn more about =PR= DTP here. Not sure if DTP is for you? Join us on June 18 (at 7 am) for the informal run and check it out. And if you come to Reston, please say hi to me!