Saturday, August 22, 2020

Project Pants: Week 3


Week 3 of Project Pants was successful.

I met my goals:

  • Attended my Real Appeal meeting
  • Tracked everything I ate every day in MyFitnessPal


Observations

I'm continuing to focus on nutrition, including eating a wide variety of vegetables and fruits each day. This past week I averaged 8 different kinds of produce each day!

This cantaloupe was grown by Rick in our garden!

We've started getting produce from Imperfect Foods, after an ongoing pattern of too many missing items and poor customer service from Washington's Green Grocer. We've been pleased with the quality and haven't had any problems. If you want to try Imperfect Foods, use my referral link for $20 off your first box.

Cucumbers and cantaloupe from our garden;
combination teapot & teacup from ESTS

I've started drinking more tea to bring a little variety to my day. Water can get a bit boring. I've been trying different varieties from the Elden Street Tea Shop, a small woman-owned business in Herndon, VA that needs community support. Some of my favorites:

I thought that I didn't exercise much this week, but I just checked my Garmin dashboard and I did yoga 4 times and walked every day this week. Most of those walks are short walks with my son, though, and I'd like to build more activity into my days.

Weekly Goals

  • Attend weekly Real Appeal meeting
  • Track all my food every day in MyFitnessPal
  • Walk every day

No comments:

Post a Comment