Saturday, February 22, 2014

RunnerBox - Subscription Box for Runners

Last year I got caught up in the subscription box explosion and the postman started delivering health & wellness boxes, makeup boxes, children's project boxes (and more...) on a generally monthly basis.  I've since simplified and cut way back on my subscriptions, but one that I've held on to is RunnerBox.  RunnerBox comes every other month and costs $20, plus $7 shipping.  It is aimed at runners and anyone leading an active life.  They also make TriBox which is geared towards triathletes.

This is what the box looks like:



And unpacked, this month's box looks like this:



There are also some informational cards and coupons that I didn't take a picture of.  I think this is a fun way to try out new items that I might not know about or notice in the store.  One of my favorite items from a previous box is the Foot Rubz massage ball.  Here is a list of everything in this box from the contents card:
  • Amrita Chocolate Recovery Bar: plant-based nutrition bar
  • Coco Hydro: dehydrated coconut water
  • Earth Balance product: I can't figure out what this matches, so I'm going to guess it is the Eden nut, seed, & dried fruit mix in the front of the picture (which is not listed on the contents card)
  • Health Warrior: chia bar in coconut
  • Honeystinger waffle: thin layer of honey between two waffles
  • i heart keenwah: chocolate sea salt quinoa clusters (I already ate these - yum!)
  • Kay's Naturals: chili nacho cheese protein chips
  • Klitch Footwear Clips: clips sweaty shoes to the outside of your bag, keeping the inside of your bag from getting yucky and your hands free
  • Natural Ice Lip Balm: lip balm with sunscreen
  • PocketFuel Cold Brew Coffee Energy Shots: coffee + coconut milk, vanilla flavor
  • Rani's Yummy: granola pack in lemon flavor
  • True Bar: gluten free bar in coconut cashew
  • Cheribundi: coupon towards 100% cherry juice
  • MixMyOwn.com: coupon towards a "create your own" breakfast cereal
  • Push Endurance: coupon towards their sports nutrition products
This particular box is a little heavier on food and lighter on gadgets/gear than other RunnerBoxes that I've received, but I am looking forward to trying these products that are new to me.  I think the Honeystinger waffle is the only thing I've had previously.  If there is anything that you would like a review on, let me know in the comments and I will post a follow-up comment after I've tried it.



3 comments:

  1. That is a LOT of stuff you received in that box, Kim! WOW! THe only think I've ever used myself is the Honeystinger waffles. Those are pretty good but I only use them on the bike. Let me know how the Health Warrior - chia bar in coconut is. I love coconut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, super yummy! It makes me want to start running again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll let you know how the Health Warrior bar is, Gina. I have another one in chocolate peanut butter from a different box, too. No idea why I haven't eaten them yet!

    Kevin, you should start running again someday (soon)!

    ReplyDelete