Saturday, April 6, 2019

Invest in Myself: Week 15

I'm away from home this weekend covering the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run as part of the social media team, and I don't have my computer.

Hence, the recap of Week 15 of Invest in Myself is short and sweet (and lacking the usual formatting).



  • Weight: I maintained my weight loss despite a hectic week
  • Nutrition: I'm allowing myself extra calories/treats over race weekend, but making sure I track everything so I don't get too carried away
  • Exercise: I walk/ran twice
  • Self Care: I'm making sure I get enough sleep and took time off work to both prepare for race weekend (Friday) and recover after it (Monday)
At the Under Armour selfie station
with social media coordinator
Heather

Yay me! Back to covering the rest of race weekend...See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment