Friday, August 1, 2014

Contest: Rename My Blog!

For the past few weeks, I've been seriously contemplating renaming my blog. It seemed like everywhere I turned, my friends and family were saying to me, "You *are* a runner, you are no longer *becoming* one." And you know what? They are right! I *am* a runner and I believe it now. My friend Catherine's beautiful blog post, Am I A Runner? pushed me over the edge.


I am going to rename my blog - but I don't know what to name it and I need your help! I want to keep "Kim Runs..." What should come after that? If you have an idea, please post it in the comments below. The winning name gets bragging rights, and a Potomac River Running "Run With Dad" thermal lunch bag. If more than two people suggest the winning name, the first comment wins. Thanks in advance for your help!

"Run with Dad" lunch bags pictured in the upper corners

14 comments:

  1. Suggestion from FB, Kimberly Wheaton: "Kim Runs...Life as a Runner"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suggestion from FB, Karen R:
    Kim Runs:Staying a Runner
    Kim Runs:Going the distance
    Kim Runs:Mission Accomplished
    Kim Runs:13.1 done 26.2 to go
    Kim Runs:Miles of Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More from Karen:
      Finding your / my happy pace
      From start line to finish line
      Sisterhood of spandex

      Delete
  3. Suggestion from FB, Michelle S: Kim on the Run

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suggestion from FB, Janine G: Kim Runs: Smiling at the Finish Line

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim Runs....Finding my Pace, Running my Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! Nice suggestion :)

      Delete
    2. Kim runs things or Kim runs the DMV

      Delete
    3. Good suggestions, Deborah! (your blog has one of the best names of all time!)

      Delete
  6. From FB, Lauren L: Kim....A Mom on the Run

    ReplyDelete
  7. From FB, Kathryn G:
    Kim runs...sharing the miles
    Kim runs...sharing the journey

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could just be "Kim Runs!" What ever the change I will look forward to following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. From my twitter buddy "M" who likes to stay anonymous: "Kim Runs Like a Bad-Ass"

    ReplyDelete