Monday, August 24, 2015

Special Race Discounts!


***These races are over***

I don't often promote races on my blog, but this week two of my fellow Cherry Blossom Blog Team members alerted me to two cool races in the next month with special discounts. I checked out the races and they are both opportunities I would be interested in *if* they didn't conflict with my Marine Corps Marathon training schedule. Which, unfortunately, they do.

National Press Club's Beat the Deadline 5k

Natalie told me about the Beat the Deadline 5k. It's in Washington, DC on Saturday September 5th and benefits the National Press Club Journalism Institute. There is also a special P90X Boot Camp with Tony Horton on Thursday night. Use code 5K15ND for $5 off race registration and $5 off the Boot Camp.


Iron Girl Columbia Half Marathon & 5k

Megan told me about the Iron Girl Columbia Half Marathon and 5k. It's in Columbia, MD on Saturday September 12th and benefits the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults. This race has a relatively small field of runners, so I'm especially encouraging my speedy friends chasing age group awards to think seriously about this one!  Use code MEGAN15 for 10% off registration.



No comments:

Post a Comment