- New longest run record - 18.06 miles
- First week with more than 30 miles - 32.5 to be exact
- New, faster target training paces
- Fitbit "Snow Boot" badge for 45,000 steps in a day
- Fitbit "Great Wall" badge for 5,500 (fitbit) lifetime miles
|New records and badges!|
Week 10 Statistics
I ran 4 times for a total of 32.5 miles.
- Track: 4x1600 at threshold (T) w/ 3 minutes rest (5 miles)
- I wrote about this workout earlier this week - it was great and resulted in new (faster) target paces
- Easy runs: 3.1 and 6.3 miles
- Mother Nature made that 6.3 mile run take almost 3 hours to complete:
- I met Lynn early for some miles before the Brooks Fun Run at PR, which wouldn't be quite long enough for my scheduled run.
- We ran 2.3, and met up with the Fun Run folks just as lightning started.
- We waited an hour for the storm to pass. Finally Lynn, Jamie and I went out for 4 miles, accompanied by a gorgeous double rainbow!
- Long run: 18.1 miles - new longest run record!
- I felt great during this run and we kept a fairly consistent pace of 13:13. My energy level was high and I felt like I could have run further (but was glad I didn't have to!).
- Strength training: 3 times (my routine)
- Yoga: 1 yin yoga class
- The last two weeks I made this class a priority - it is so great for my recovery